Thursday, December 18, 2014

Confessions

Posted by Sarah
I shall, from time to time, write confession posts; small truths about myself that may or may not be common knowledge. I will number them in no particular order to their significance but as a fun way to break the monotony that can occur when a list starts with the number one.
For example: Confession #13 I freaking LOVE Christmas!
Not just for the stockings and Santa and carols and presents and lights and joy but because, whether it is acknowledged or not, this is the season to celebrate Jesus, my savior, my best friend! I have great pity for those who don’t love Christmas and those who miss the point completely.
Another example: Confession #7 I HATE Chocolate!
Not just an “I prefer to eat things more than chocolate” but an all out “I feel nauseated when I smell chocolate and think people that do like chocolate are the ones who have a problem” hate. And I don’t use hate often or lightly.
Hopefully that will whet your appetite for the confession posts that will be coming your way in the future. In fact, I think I have one up my sleeve that I will post before Christmas – think of this as a teaser trailer! (Confession #22 Movies are a favorite hobby of mine.)

1 comment:

  1. Fact: One of the reason's Sarah loves Christmas time is that you can find people who don't love Jesus at all singing lyrics at the top of their lungs that proclaim his grace and glory. :) (I never noticed that till you pointed it out, Sarah, and now I notice it everywhere!)

    ReplyDelete